The Skylands Kings adhere to the USA Hockey Player Code of Conduct. We pride ourselves on the development of not only hockey players, but of respectable adults. Every child who participates in the Kings organization has agreed to and shall be held to the following standards:
- I will not swear or use abusive language on the bench, in the rink or at any team function.
- I will not lash out at any official no matter what the call is. I will allow for the coaching staff to handle all matters pertaining to officiating.
- If I receive a penalty, I will skate directly to the penalty box.
- Fighting will not be tolerated, nor will I engage in any fight.
- As I am under the legal age, I will not drink alcohol, smoke or chew tobacco or use illegal substances at any team function, event or while representing the Kings organization.
- I will conduct myself in a befitting manner at all facilities (ice arenas – both home and away, hotels and restaurants, etc) while at any team function, event or while representing the Kings organization.
- I understand that as a player, if I am unable to abide by these rules or violate them, that I may be subject to further disciplinary actions by my Coach, the Kings or the NJYHL and USA Hockey.